Our mission to help build a better Internet is rooted in the importance we place on establishing trust with our Customers, users, and the Internet community globally. To earn and maintain that trust, we commit to communicating transparently, providing security, and protecting the privacy of data on our systems.
We keep your personal information personal and private. We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We will not share or otherwise disclose your personal information except as necessary to provide our Services or as otherwise described in this Policy without first providing you with notice and the opportunity to consent.
1. POLICY APPLICATION
This Policy applies to twi’s collection, use, and disclosure of the personal information of the following categories of data subjects:
- Attendees: Those who visit our offices or provide their information to twi or twi representatives when they attend or register to attend twi-sponsored events or other events at which twi (and/or its representatives) participates, as well as those who participate in twi’s studies such as user experience research.
- Website Visitors: Those who visit our Websites, including those who may opt to provide an email address or other contact information to receive communications from twi, fill out a survey, or provide feedback. For the purposes of this Policy, “Websites” refer collectively to www.teamworkinnovations.com as well as any other websites twi operates for its own behalf and that link to this Policy. For clarity, “Websites” does not include any sites owned or operated by our Customers, including where we serve as Registrar.
- Customers: Individuals or entities who enter into a subscription agreement with twi (or its authorized partner) and to whom twi provides Services pursuant to such agreement. For purposes of this Policy, “Services” shall refer to all of the solutions offered, marketed, or sold by twi or its authorized partners that are designed to increase the performance, security, and availability of Internet properties, applications, devices, and networks, along with any software, software development kits, and application programming interfaces (“APIs”) made available in connection with the foregoing.
- Administrative Users: Those with login credentials for a twi account and/or those who administer any of the Services for a Customer. In some cases, an Administrative User and Customer may be the same individual. In other cases, an Administrative User may be an agent acting on behalf of a Customer.
- End Users: Those who (i) access or use our Customers’ domains, networks, websites, application programming interfaces, and applications, or (ii) Customers’ employees, agents, or contractors, who access or use Services, such as twi Zero Trust end users.
- Registrants: Users of twi domain registrar services. twi is an ICANN-accredited registrar and complies with the 2013 Registrar Accreditation Agreement (“RAA”).
This Policy also does not apply to our Customers’ domains, websites, APIs, applications, and networks, which may have their own terms and privacy policies. Our Customers are solely responsible for establishing policies for and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to the collection of personal information, in connection with the use of our Services by End Users with whom our Customers interact.
TWI Websites and Services are not intended for, nor designed to attract, individuals under the age of eighteen. TWI does not knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of eighteen. To the extent we become aware that we have the personal information of a person under the age of eighteen, we will delete that information.
When TWI is a reverse proxy, our IP addresses may appear in WHOIS and DNS records for websites using our Services. We are a conduit for information controlled by others. It is our Customers and their users who are responsible for the content transmitted across our network (e.g., images, written content, graphics, etc.).
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT (Categories of Data Subjects)
- Name, email address, and other contact information: We may ask for and collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number and email address when you visit our offices, register for or attend a sponsored event or other events at which TWI (and/or its representatives) participates, or participate in TWIs studies such as user experience research.
- Image and voice: When you participate in a TWI study, we may ask for your permission to record your voice and/or image during your participation in the study.
- Website Visitors
- Name, email address, and other contact information: We ask for and—at your option—collect personal information from you when you submit web forms on our Websites, including opportunities to sign up for and agree to receive email communications from us. We may ask you to submit such personal information if you choose to use interactive features of the Websites, including participation in surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, or studies, requesting customer support, submitting feedback, or otherwise communicating with us. We will send such communications in accordance with applicable law.
- Log files: Just as when you visit and interact with most websites and services delivered via the Internet, when you visit our Websites, including the TWI Community Forum, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include but is not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
- Material contributed in Interactive Areas: The Websites may offer publicly accessible blogs, community forums, comments sections, discussion forums, or other interactive features (“Interactive Areas”). If you choose to participate in any of these Interactive Areas, please be aware that any information that you post in an Interactive Area might be read, collected, and used by others who access it. If you wish to remove your personal information from any of our Interactive Areas, please see the Section 8, below.
- Customers and Administrative Users
- Customer Account Information: When you register for an account, we collect contact information. Depending on subscription level, this contact information may include your Customer name, the email address(es) of your account administrator(s), telephone number, and addresses necessary to process payment and delivery of Services. In addition, when you use the Services, we collect information about how you configure your account and the Services (e.g., firewall settings for the domains you administer). We refer to all of this information collectively as “Customer Account Information” for the purposes of this Policy. Customer Account Information is required to enable your access to your TWI account and Services. By providing us with any personal information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal information or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide it to us. We also maintain logs of Administrative Users’ activity (e.g., actions taken to configure settings in Customers’ account).
- Payment information: We do not require our Customers to have payment information on file with us unless they have a paid subscription to our Services. When you sign up for one of our paid Services, you must provide payment and billing information. The information you will need to submit depends on which payment method you choose. For example, if you pay with a credit card, we will collect your card information and billing address, although we do not store full credit card numbers or personal account numbers.
- Crash Reports: When our Services encounter an unexpected error, you may be asked to submit a crash report, which may contain personal information. You will have an opportunity to review the content of the report prior to submitting the report to us.
- End Users
- TWI processes End Users’ interactions with Customer’s Internet Properties and the Services. This information is processed when End Users access or use our Customers’ domains, websites, APIs, applications, devices, end points, and networks that use one or more of our Services, and when End Users access or use Services, such as TWI Zero Trust. The information processed may include but is not limited to IP addresses, traffic routing data, system configuration information, and other information about traffic to and from Customers’ websites, devices, applications, and/or networks.
- The End User data that we make available to our Customers via the Service dashboard or other online interface are specifically defined as “Customer Logs”.
- Contact and domain information: We collect data such as domain name and status, contact information (such as name, organization, address, phone number and email address), name server, DNSSEC, and Form of Approval (i.e., full WHOIS capture at time of transfer into our system, including the IP address that initiated the transfer).
- Network Data. TWI collects and stores Network Data, which are models, observations, reports, analyses, statistics, databases and other information created, compiled, analyzed, generated or derived by TWI from server, network or traffic data generated by TWI in the course of providing the Service, including information required to help TWI identify, analyze, mitigate, prevent, and block malicious activities on TWI network. Examples of Network Data include service uptime and service availability metrics, request volumes, error rates, cache rates, origin and nature of malware, and IP threat scores.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
TWI only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant to the purpose for which it was collected to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Websites and Services for all users of the Websites and Services;
- Enable you to access and use the Websites and Services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- For other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
In addition, we may use the information we collect from Attendees, Websites Visitors, and Registrants, as well as Customer Account Information for the following purposes:
- Send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events about us and our partners; and send other news or information about us and our partners. See Section 9 below for information on managing your communication preferences.
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Personalize the Websites and Services, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences;
- To register visitors to our offices and to manage non-disclosure agreements that visitors may be required to sign, to the extent such processing is necessary for our legitimate interest in protecting our offices and our confidential information against unauthorized access; and
Information from Third Party Services. We may combine information we collect as described in Section 2 above with personal information we obtain from third parties. For example, we may combine information entered on a TWI sales submission form with information we receive from a third-party sales intelligence platform vendor to enhance our ability to market our Services to Customers or potential Customers.
4. DATA AGGREGATION
TWI may aggregate data we acquire about our Customers, Administrators, and End Users. For example, we may assemble data to determine how Web crawlers index the Internet and whether they are engaged in malicious activity or to compile web traffic reports and statistics. Non-personally identifiable, aggregated data may be shared with third parties.
5. INFORMATION SHARING
Specifically, we do not permit our Service Providers to sell any personal information we share with them or to use any personal information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any purpose other than in connection with the services they provide to us.
In addition to sharing with Service Providers as described above, we also may share your information with others in the following circumstances:
- With an app developer when you install an app from our App Marketplace;
- In the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all or part of our business;
- As you may otherwise consent from time to time.
6. COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
twi will send you commercial communications based on the communication preferences in your account settings. twi also will send you service-related communications. You may manage your receipt of commercial communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of such emails, through your account settings if you have a twi account, or you may send a request to email@example.com
7. DATA SECURITY, DATA INTEGRITY AND ACCESS
We take all reasonable steps to protect information we receive from you from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, and unauthorized disclosure or access. We have put in place appropriate physical, technical and administrative measures to safeguard and secure your information, and we make use of privacy-enhancing technologies such as encryption. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
If we make changes to this Policy that we believe materially impact the privacy of your personal information, we will promptly provide notice of any such changes (and, where necessary, obtain consent), as well as post the updated Policy on this website noting the effective date of any changes.
9. BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
We may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as information covered by this Policy, in the event of a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all or part of our business.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you have an unresolved privacy or data-use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us email@example.com
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
Teamwork Innovations Pvt Ltd
Plot No 652 , PGR Building , Road no 36 , Ayyappa society
Madhapur , Hyderabad
Attention: Data Protection Officer
Teamwork Innovations ( TWI ) – is a fast growing Innovative Product Development Company for startups and to enterprises having clients across various domains.